Grinds my Gears: Fat People on Scooters Pseudoscience

Grinds my Gears: Fat People on Scooters Is Pseudoscience 

What's pissing me off today? 8/3/2017

 Part 1 of an endless series on things that stress me out

So, what is pissing me off today? A fat guy on a rascal scooter at the grocery store, that's what. This would be perfectly fine if he had an actual disability of some kind, but I could clearly see him walking into the store and he was able to get himself into the scooter. The store employees didn't even ask to see some paperwork that he needed the scooter, so he basically let himself be lazy and the store doesn't try to stop it. Society has given up on solving the obesity problem! 

Giving a person a wheelchair or some other mode of electric transportation does not make sense, to anyone. How can the "fatty fatty two-by-four, can't get through the kitchen door" lose weight if he/she never walks at all? I always thought doctors took an oath to protect their patients even from themselves, but we've all gotten lazy and given up. There's not much else to say about this recurring problem of fat asses on motor scooters, because it defies basic logic. 
It makes me angry!
"Angry words of disapproval"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Moon Landing Conspiracy Is Pseudoscience

Flat Earthers Are Pseudoscience

Alternative medicine: our savior or a waste of money?