Grinds my Gears: Touch Screen Keyboards Pseudoscience

Grinds my Gears: Touch Screen Keyboards Are Pseudoscience 

What's pissing me off today? 8/6/2017

 Touch Screen Keyboards, Touch Screen Games and Touch Screens in general



What's pissing me off today? Well the fact that the whole world is obsessed with touch screens as being "the way of the future" and refusing to go back to the days of a keyboard attached to their smart phone. There's a large group of people who are probably just as annoyed: people with fat fingers, greasy fingers, sweaty hands, clumsy people and anybody who's ever had to use their phone after getting something messing on their hands. It's a stupid idea and I don't get what the big deal is about a touch screen with a physical keyboard. 
That pisses me off! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Moon Landing Conspiracy Is Pseudoscience

Flat Earthers Are Pseudoscience

Alternative medicine: our savior or a waste of money?